Tag as favorite Previous Topic Next Topic
Frequently Asked Questions
Antychap Offline
#1 Posted : 04 January 2011 18:01:56

Medals:

Groups: Registered, Administrators

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 38 post(s)
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions page, I hope to be updating this regularly so that we can quickly find answers to the most common Questions.

Q: As a new player what are the current introductory offers?
A: If you Pre-book for your first event and are over 16 you get the following
•A 50% discount off the cost of your first event.
•50 Free OSPs you may spend on a skill or two to start your character off.
•You also may pick one friend to have introduced you and earn them a 10 OSP bonus.

Q: As a new player I want to book all 4 events how much does this cost?
A: Booking all 4 events as a new player will cost £180 before Febuary 17th and £190 before March 31st.

Q: What do I get as a new player if I don’t Pre-book and pay on the gate?
A: If you do not Pre-book you are unfortunately not going to get any of the bonuses so download the Booking Form and the New Player Form and send them in to us as soon as possible.

Q: I'm a new player, can I prebook skills that are not on the New Player Start Package list.
A: Unfortunatly at the moment we are restricting new players to selecting skills from the preset list, this list does contain most skills they could buy, and has been tweeked to correct some ommissions.

Q: I have a Private Question where should I send it?
A: All enquiries should be sent to enquiries@lorientrust.com Please do not pm forum moderators as it is unlikely they will be able to answer your questions.

Q: How many OSP do I get for attending a Faction Moot?
A: 10. This was updated a few years ago but the OS guide has not been updated to reflect this.

Q: Will online booking be available before the second deadline?
A: No, we had hoped to have online booking ready, however, we encountered some problems in the testing phase and this has caused some delays. We do hope to have booking ready soon, but we recommend posting in your bookings for now to ensure you make the deadlines for the best deal.

Q: How many OSP do I have banked?
A: The number of OSP you have banked is listed on the address label of the envelope that contained your copy of Rune, if you have lost this then simply contact the office and we will inform you of your balance.

Q: I have just got my prebook pack through, can I use my new card at sanctioned events?
A: Prebook character cards become vaild from the Friday of the first LT Event of the year, up until this point over the winter skill or prebook skill are not available.

Q: Do Sliding specials tiers and skills count towards my OS headspace?
A: Yes, Vampire/Werewolf/Paladin/Warlock tiers and skills all count towards the limit of 12 OS's

Q: Can I buy a day ticket if I can't make the whole event?
A: No, Unfortunately we are no longer doing Day Tickets, however, we will reduce the price of an event ticket as the event progresses, for full details of gate ticket costings please read here.

Q: Where do I send my booking form?
A: All booking forms (and any other postal correspondence) should be sent to the head office address:
Lorien Trust
2 Jubilee Park
Woodville
Derbyshire
DE11 7NZ

All contact details for the LT can be found here.
Tag as favorite